|How often should you reorder?|
|Product size||Number of horses||Reorder every|
|32 oz||1||9 weeks|
|1 gallon||3||12 weeks|
Liquid sodium hyaluronate
What is Synovate HA
Maintaining proper joint health is an important factor in the longevity of a horse’s career. The nutrient-rich synovial fluid is a vital component that fills the joint capsule to aid in smooth passage of one bone over another and to absorb shock from high-impact work.
per 30 mL
*Molecular weight: 1-1.25 million daltons
Sodium hyaluronate is a glycosaminoglycan that is an important structural component of joint cartilage and is responsible for the viscosity (thickness) of the synovial fluid. Synovate HA helps manage joint health proactively by preventing the loss of hyaluronic acid.
Why should I use Synovate HA for my horse
- Delivers high molecular weight sodium hyaluronate in an easy-to-administer liquid
- Hyaluronic acid plays a vital role in maintaining the health of connective tissue and optimizing normal joint function
- Contributes significantly to maintenance of cartilage health and elasticity, joint fluid viscoelasticity, and lubrication of the entire joint mechanism
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties, which are useful for high-motion joints
- Assists with supporting equine athletes through the rigors of training and competition
- Provides the nutrients that match the known attributes of hyaluronic acid found in the horse’s body
- Synovate HA uses a fermentation source of sodium hyaluronate derived from nonanimal substrates
How do I use Synovate HA
For maintenance, give 0.5 ounce (15 mL) per 1,100-lb (500-kg) horse per day in feed or orally. For a loading or pre-competition dose (optional), give 1 ounce (30 mL) per 1,100-lb (500-kg) horse in feed or orally once daily for 7-10 days.
What do others say about Synovate HA
All of the horses in my training program are fed Synovate HA. The high-quality liquid hyaluronic acid provides the necessary joint lubrication for Thoroughbred racehorses.
-Kellyn Gorder, Multiple Graded Stakes-Winning Trainer