KERx Special Needs Nutrition features products developed for horses with special nutritional needs. Backed by science and preferred by veterinarians, KERx products are designed with one goal in mind: to help manage unique nutritional challenges and optimize the health of your horse.
KERx Targeted Nutrition
MFM Pellet™ Muscle recovery and repair. MFM Pellet is the only supplement on the market formulated specifically for horses diagnosed with myofibrillar myopathy (MFM). MFM Pellet was developed in partnership with Dr. Stephanie Valberg, an international leader in diagnosing and treating equine muscle disorders. MFM Pellet helps increase the amount of key amino acids and high-quality protein to protect the muscle from oxidative stress and rebuild damaged muscle fibers.
ReSolvin EQ™ Targeted supplementation for gastric health support. ReSolvin EQ is a revolutionary blend of the long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (LC-PUFAs) EPA, DHA, and GLA, designed to support gastric health one meal at a time. Use ReSolvin EQ to increase the amount of LC-PUFAs in the diet to provide potent anti-inflammatory protection to support horses predisposed to gastric ulcers.
- Myofibriallar Myopathy in Warmblood Horses
- Muscle Problems in Equine Athletes: Making the Most of Nutrition
- Myofibrillar Myopathy in Horses: Dietary Help Possible
- Q&A: Suspected MFM in a Warmblood Horse
- KER Releases MFM Pellet: Targeted Nutritional Support for Muscle Disease
- ReSolvin EQ: KER Releases New Product to Support Gastric Health
- Long-chain Polyunsaturated Fatty Acid (PUFA) Supplementation Increases Levels in Red Blood Cells and Reduces the Prevalence and Severity of Squamous Gastric Ulcers in Exercised Thoroughbreds