Joint health supplement
|How often should you reorder?|
|Number of horses||Reorder every|
What is KER-Flex?
KER-Flex is a powdered oral joint supplement suitable for all classes of horses engaged in various types of exercise.
Progressive degeneration of joints is commonplace, especially in hard-working horses, and degenerative joint disease limits the careers of many performance horses. By the time clinical signs of joint disease are evident, damage has already occurred.
|Guaranteed Analysis||per 15 g|
|Glucosamine HCl||5,000 mg|
|Chondroitin sulfate||1,000 mg|
|Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)||1,000 mg|
|Hyaluronic acid||100 mg|
KER-Flex contains a synergistic blend of glucosamine HCl, chondroitin sulfate, MSM, and hyaluronic acid to provide broad-spectrum support of joint health.
Why should I use KER-Flex for my horse
- Contains high-quality joint support compounds glucosamine HCl, chondroitin sulfate, MSM, and hyaluronic acid in a palatable powdered formula to provide broad-spectrum support of joint health
- Suitable for all classes of horses engaged in various types of exercise
- Aids in maintenance of joint integrity and minimizes wear and tear on joints
- Works to reduce cartilage damage and stimulate cartilage repair
- May lead to reduced frequency of or need for injectible joint therapies
- Recommended for older, arthritic horses to slow progression of arthritis and help promote a pain-free future
How do I use KER-Flex
For horses in light to moderate work, add 15 g to daily grain ration. Horses in heavy work, those in need of additional joint protection, and horses weighing over 1,200 lb should receive 30 g daily. A loading dose of 30 g per day may be added to daily grain ration for 14 days. 1 scoop = approximately 15 g.
Trainers and managers should adhere to the regulations set forth by specific racing jurisdictions prior to using any feed additives or supplements. HISA Compliance
What do others say about KER-Flex
Between putting in the miles for conditioning and variable terrain and footing, eventing can be hard on a horse’s joints. I rely on KER-Flex to support joint health and performance. There are lots of joint products out there, but nothing compares to KER-Flex. Because it’s backed by Kentucky Equine Research, I know it’s the best joint supplement for my high-performance horses.
-Lisa Barry, Upper-Level Eventer
When looking for a joint supplement for my upper-level dressage horses, I turned to KER for an answer. My solution is KER-Flex.
-Mary Jordan, International Para-dressage Rider