Liquid sodium hyaluronate
|How often should you reorder?
|Number of horses
Maintaining proper joint health is an important factor in the longevity of a horse’s career. The nutrient-rich synovial fluid is a vital component that fills the joint capsule to aid in smooth passage of one bone over another and to absorb shock from high-impact work.
per 30 mL
*Molecular weight: 1-1.25 million daltons
Sodium hyaluronate is a glycosaminoglycan that is an important structural component of joint cartilage and is responsible for the viscosity (thickness) of the synovial fluid. Synovate HA helps manage joint health proactively by preventing the loss of hyaluronic acid.
Why should I use Synovate HA for my horse
- Delivers high molecular weight sodium hyaluronate in an easy-to-administer liquid
- Hyaluronic acid plays a vital role in maintaining the health of connective tissue and optimizing normal joint function
- Contributes significantly to maintenance of cartilage health and elasticity, joint fluid viscoelasticity, and lubrication of the entire joint mechanism
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties, which are useful for high-motion joints
- Assists with supporting equine athletes through the rigors of training and competition
- Provides the nutrients that match the known attributes of hyaluronic acid found in the horse’s body
- Synovate HA uses a fermentation source of sodium hyaluronate derived from nonanimal substrates
How do I use Synovate HA
For maintenance, give 0.5 ounce (15 mL) per 1,100-lb (500-kg) horse per day in feed or orally. For a loading or pre-competition dose (optional), give 1 ounce (30 mL) per 1,100-lb (500-kg) horse in feed or orally once daily for 7-10 days.
Trainers and managers should adhere to the regulations set forth by specific racing jurisdictions prior to using any feed additives or supplements. HISA Compliance
What do others say about Synovate HA
"My older horses have never gone better. Synovate HA smells great and the horses seem to really enjoy it. It’s very palatable. You know if you put Synovate in their feed, they are going to eat it!"
- Liz Halliday-Sharp, International event rider
“Synovate HA provides my horses with proper joint lubrication to protect them from the wear and tear of training and competition. When a tenth of a second matters, Synovate is my go-to joint supplement.”
- Mikayla Conklin, champion barrel racer
Maintaining Joint Health in Horses
- Equine Joint Inflammation and Nutritional Supplements
- Horses in Motion: Countering Locomotive Stress
Equine Obesity, Osteoarthritis, and Inflammation
- Q&A: Advice on Joint Supplements for Aged Horses
- Understanding Joint Disease in Horses
When to Offer Joint Supplements to Horses