Total digestive tract buffer
|How often should you reorder?|
|Product size||Number of horses||Reorder every|
|3 kg||1||3 weeks|
|6 kg||1||7 weeks|
|18 kg||2||10 weeks|
What is RiteTrac?
RiteTrac is a proprietary blend of ingredients designed to support total digestive tract health. Targeted to benefit both the foregut and hindgut of the horse, RiteTrac works in two distinct ways. First, with its combination of fast-acting antacids and coating agents, RiteTrac quickly neutralizes excess gastric acid, protecting the stomach lining and restoring the normal gastric environment. Second, RiteTrac contains EquiShure®, a time-released hindgut buffer designed to act within the cecum and colon by maintaining optimal pH, thereby reducing the risk of hindgut acidosis.
Why should I use RiteTrac for my horse
- Includes an antacid blend proven effective at elevating gastric pH in horses
- Coating agents provide ongoing protection of the gastric mucosa
- Contains EquiShure, a time-released buffer to neutralize excessive acid in the hindgut
- Provides rapid relief from the discomfort associated with gastric ulcers and hindgut acidosis
- Aids in maintaining a healthy digestive environment for optimal nutrient absorption
- Cost-effective means of reducing the risk of gastric ulcers and hindgut acidosis
- Combats the increased risk of hindgut acidosis in horses on high-grain diets, grazing lush pasture, or prone to laminitis
- Often results in improvement of symptoms in horses experiencing
- loose manure
- weight loss
- lack of appetite
- frequent mild colic
- stereotypical behaviors
- Recommended for prophylactic use during training, showing, transport, weaning, or other stressful events
- Recommended as digestive tract support for horses on chronic NSAID therapy, as well as those recovering from illness or colic surgery
How do I use RiteTrac
Administer 120 g per 500-kg (1100-lb) horse. May be given orally or added to horse’s daily grain ration. For best results, divide between grain meals.
What do others say about RiteTrac
RiteTrac keeps the digestive system working as it should. To keep our horses performing and looking their best, RiteTrac is a regular part of our feeding program.
-Shelly Temple, Three-time National Champion Driver
RiteTrac Digestive Tract Buffer Is Just Right for Elderly Horse
Usually I don't write a review of a product I have used, whether it is good or bad, but I feel I must write one for RiteTrac. My horse, Rockabilly, catastrophically foundered at age 27. He is now 33 years old and doing fine for himself, and it is with the help of your product RiteTrac.
About a year ago he started having problems with diarrhea a few times every month. I knew Billy did not feel good when he had these diarrhea episodes. My vet did an ultrasound and told me Billy's colon was irritated.
I actually was holding my breath wondering if this was going to work or not, but I have to say Billy has been on the RiteTrac for ten weeks now and I am absolutely seeing a difference in him. He feels better, and he looks forward to his meals now, eating with good appetite. He has had no diarrhea at all.
So my 33-year-old horse and I thank you for making this product.
- Gastrointestinal Care of Horses: Choose Supplements Wisely
- Gastric Ulcers in Horses: Facts and Fallacies
- Ulcers in Horses: Digestive Supplements and Acid Rebound
- Equine Gastric Ulcers and NSAID Administration
- Gastric Ulcers and Behavior in Horses
- Q&A: Dietary Changes to Help Keep Ulcers at Bay
Rite trac, right track, RiteTrak, rite trak, neighlox, neigh-lox, neigh lox